Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cashmere mafia, a 21st century "Sex and the City"?

With this new year just beginning and the Globe Awards just canceled because of the linging US writers'strike, I was actually surprized to see new series coming up. Lucy Liu caught my eye as I was reading on internet films news, the words "Season 1", "first episode" and then this catchy tricky title...Cashmere mafia. What did I need more to go and discover about it? :)





I have no expectation yet, I will watch and see if the magic plays on me. Have you seen it? What do you think?

2 comments:

Kenny Surtani said...

No,have not seen it but heard alot about the show and that its the same as sex and the city,but i dont understand why not something else then just 4 girls that are in new york?

Unknown said...

i have watch this show. it is very good show. i watch this show from here. but not good picture quality. you can watch and Download cashmere mafia Episodes with good picture quality from here.